How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Iwant to leave my flat to my children.What is the best thing

Customer Question

Iwant to leave my flat to my children.What is the best thing for them to do with it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Can you explain the situation a little more please?
Are the children over 18?
Why do you want to do this?
Is it to avoid care fees or inheritance tax or for another reason?
Will you intend to live in the house after you have transferred it to them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I want to leave my flat to my children.What can they do with it?