How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi, my brother recently accussed me of several things ( all

This answer was rated:

Hi, my brother recently accussed me of several things ( all untrue) and stated that he no longer wanted anything to do with me (after 60yrs). He advised me recently that he had been given power of attorney for my step mum and I have now received a letter from him asking me to make a cheque out to step mum for the return of her premium bond money plus any winnings & send it to himself or step mum's solicitors. I'm at a loss for I know nothing about any monies for premium bonds. What action do I need to take?
Hello Barry,
If you do not know anything about these allegations of taking premium bond money and winnings, you should simply write back a letter saying so and ask him to give you any evidence that you indeed have taken any such money.
Without any such evidence, his demands are unwarranted and without any legal standing.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you