How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35056
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

we rented 2 bedrooms house

This answer was rated:

we rented 2 bedrooms house
I'm one of the sponsors two children
16 and 12 years
I have a special guardianship order in UK
I do not have a bedroom
I applied for social housing, it is for the larger with more bedrooms
I got an answer does not meet the criteria
did not answer any ineligible
I work 16 hours, the children at school
UK live 4.6 years
correctly treat us Borough Council
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the gender of the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are both boys

I am sorry but if the two children are both boys there is no reason why they cannot share a bedroom which is why you are not entitled to a larger property.
I am sorry not to give you better news - please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to ask for what kind of service I was yesterday removed 42 pounds
mine was paid 32 pounds
I do not have any issue
and then each week the money will be removed
thank you