12826847

I am falsely registered to a car, I have recieved a speeding

I am falsely registered to a car, I have recieved a speeding fine and a parking fine.what can I do
What do you mean by falsely registered please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have never owned the car

Do you know who does?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No

When did you receive these fines please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I received a parking charge nktice frlm park direct uk on 25/8/2014.Also a notice of intended prosecution from hampshire police dated 22/9/2014.I am also banned from driving

Why are you banned?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was banned in july for drink driving

As a result of your actions or the ghost registration?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry was my actions, was not related to this.

Ok
You have left it a little late unfortunately. You need to make a statutory declaration on both separate counts.
The speeding can only be done by going to a Magistrates Court.
The parking fine is more complicated. You are out of time now. You need to make an out of time stat dec covering why you are out of time. That might be refused but you can appeal. Then you need to make an in time stat dec.
you also need to tell the DVLA in writing that you are not the owner of this vehicle as soon as possible to stop the matter taking place again
Do not delay upon this. Act upon this tomorrow.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One more thing please, as I know I was not the driver will the police have cctv? Should I get a solicitor? Thank you

They probably won't have CCTV give the nature of the offences.
You don't really need a solicitor for this. Its nothing you couldn't sort out yourself at no cost.