How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a dispute with a care company. My care service

Customer Question

I have a dispute with a care company. My care service requirements are funded by Kent County council. I need a solicitor. Peter XXXXXXXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
JustAnswer is an online question and answer site. We match questions to professionals across various categories.
However we cannot recommend a solicitor or represent you or work on your behalf.
Please let me know if you'd like to continue,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, don't continue. Please destroy my Visa card details.