How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi ten years ago i went to court with my mother, she shoulnt

Customer Question

Hi ten years ago i went to court with my mother, she shoulnt have been in the courtroom, we both had been attacked by intruder, /? at the time she was 73 very frail and had just started the end of her days with myself, she sold her property etc, and came to live with us. we had a written will stating that this monster would not come back. i dont work anymore, how do you explain to somebody that they may be things you dont want your mother to hear, since that time we have lost everything. I have recieved my medical reports today, i have severe post traumatic disorder and probably need a carer as i cant go out without a panic attack, . The intruder was my own husband so could i possibly take him back to court without my mother thanks so much
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What do you want to take him to court for?