How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Over the past few years my neighbours and I have been plagued

Customer Question

Over the past few years my neighbours and I have been plagued by children and youths playing football on a green area (about the size of a tennis court)in front of our houses. Our houses have been built in such a way that the garden fronts face onto the "Green" We constantly experience damage to our properties, garden fences and gardens. A polite request not to enter our properties to retrieve the frequent balls kicked over our fences is met with foul language and abuse. We contacted Dover District Council two years ago and they had a "No Ball Games " sign put up which had no effect at all. Visits from our local P.C.S.O have also had no effect. On July 25th this year one of my neighbours and I had a meeting with our MP at his Surgery in Deal, his response was to write to our Police Chief Inspector with the request that our P.C.S.O start to record the names of the boys involved and visit the families . Also to contact D.D.C as the "Green" is their responsibility. the children are still here, outside as I write this , nothing has been done. The only response we have had is a visit from the head of the P.C.S.O's for this area, also with no effect. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Why won't the council do anything please?