How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hi i am in dispute with my neighbours and the police send me

Customer Question

hi i am in dispute with my neighbours and the police send me to council.....then the council send me to police.....we were all good friends until myself and the husband had an affair. there is also issuse with cars in shared area of private land and the neighbour cutting up a car and oil etc. because of situaction over affair both will not listen to me and i am being lied about to the other neighbours.i have video of them taking my mobile from me and it is now damaged. they have new one but now refuse to replace it unless a sign a declaration printed by themselfs. the lady wants me to go to court for having affair with him. they are a polish family and i child minded for there 4yr old who she now says i abandeond while in my care to have sex with her husband. other neighbours have heard our diputes and i have had letter in my door impliying i am racist......i am now very ill with stress and my job is at risk......i just dont know where to turn..............
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i need ti know how i can stop the lady slandering me in street ......she is only angry with me and said i offered her husband sex. this is not true..he was willing and this went on for 2 yrs........i did not harm her child or her dog.....we were all good friends for 5yrs....they rent next door to me. i private own........they have 1 bed house and had 7 cars including a caravan........all out back in private shared area......he has car parts and mess and oil all outside my garden gate and refuses to sort out cars for its private land the council wont help health is suffering.....the lady is not pregnant again and says she will sue me if she loses it her eyes her husband has done no wrong,,,,,only me.......i feel i cannot stay in my home and the child id pulled away in street from me like i have done wrong.......i need to resolve this situaction with her slander and his cars and the damage they did to my phone when she took it off me......i just do not know what to do.........

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
There isn't any way of preventing a person doing anything. All you can do is take action when they do.
What is she actually? When you say slandering you what do you mean?