How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

1) Please can you tell me how I can obtain the police record

Customer Question

1) Please can you tell me how I can obtain the police record which was raised when I called them to a domestic abuse incident that happened 3years ago?
2) please can you tell me how to apply to court for top up payment on child maintemance for education -school fees, school trips etc? How can i apply for costs associated with our son's music education and sporting cost? can I add it all together to the school education? can I ask for these to be paid to me directly to manage or paid directly to the school?
3) please can you tell me how I can apply for spousal maintenance? We have not leaved together for over 2 years, I could not divorce, at least not yet, for a number of reasons. Also please tell me if I would be better off to divorce him or wait untill he takes the step. I know he cannot divorce me because i have not done anything wrong in the marriage. He is the one that has mistreated me in the marriage.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Wy do you need this record and why do you not wish to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
I still need to obtsin police record of incidents over last five years urgently. This is now ordered by the district judge at the last hesring. please tell me how this could be done.