How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

You just helped me with the question regarding builder and

This answer was rated:

You just helped me with the question regarding builder and MCOL
If I incur three kinds of 'damage' due to the builders actions: the cost of (re)doing his work, the cost of additional survey work, and the cost of temporary accommodation
Is it feasible to file three separate claims for this?
Alex Watts : Hello and thank you for requesting me again
Alex Watts : No you can't issue three claims, that is an abuse of process.
Alex Watts : You must file one claim.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you