How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Uk law Can any one please email me the law the 1948 offences

This answer was rated:

Uk law
Can any one please email me the law the 1948 offences agai st a persons act Administration of abnociuos substances please
See sections 23 and 24 of the Offences Against the Person Act 1861:
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Rhis was repealled by the 1948 act and cant find that

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Or is that law still current

The reason you cannot find it is because you appear to have been misinformed.
The sections quoted are still in force
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou so much you have just made my day

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have rated and give you a bonus

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One last question some where i have read that any evidence gained by illegal means can be ruled inadmissible in a court of law can you please tell me where

Thank you.

You may find this article useful:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou so much it good to know there are some good legal people out there and what was done to me was so illegal my mental state wad so poor i would have admitted murder just to get them to leave me alone thankyou again sir

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi sorry to be a pain but in archibold what's post .ante