How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Uk ja only What law governs the falsify of the pnc and police

This answer was rated:

Uk ja only
What law governs the falsify of the pnc and police document s
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait thankyou

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help with this.
Could you please explain the situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have over 300 data protection breaches by falsifying police records and the pnc

Ok - what steps have you taken so far?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have sent a book of evidence to the home affairs select committee and the prime minister and all the news papers and I have been falsely imprisoned beaten threatened and stalk harressed and intimadated i constantly have then sitting outside my home every day and am followed up to see my horses everyday and im at my wits end as i suffer from ptsd from my days in the army

Who has done this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The police

Ok - what you can do is Judicially Review them. This is where proceedings are issued in the High Court regarding their decisions.
The matter will go before a High Court Judge who will decide whether their decisions are legal and reasonable. The court can agree with their decision, remit it back for further consideration or say their actions are illegal.
You may get legal aid for this given the importance of the mater depending on your circumstances.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what do i do go see a solicitor give him the book of evidence including the photograph and video evidence and ask him to judicial review it

Yes that is right.
There are procedural steps to follow for Judicial Review.
Does that help?
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes thankyou