How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10779
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

In the sale of unregistered land where a disposition is by

This answer was rated:

In the sale of unregistered land where a disposition is by a personal representative (sole executor) is it necessary for the Grant of Probate to be endorsed with a memorandum in respect of the disposition?

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

It is certainly good practice to do such a thing- all that needs to be done is that on the back of the Probate, the following words are typed up handwritten-

"By a Sale between X and Y dated xx xx xx the property knowns as xxx was transferred to the said Y".

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you