How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my wife is on a part time job. She not on any benefit.

Customer Question

my wife is on a part time job. My wife is British. She not on any benefit at all. We don't believe in benefits and welfare system. We are very proud of our efforts and hard work. And we intend to keep it that way. Within our little means, we just get by. Nothing extravagant. We are very simple and modest. Although my wife gets working tax credit and child tax credit. Her earnings in a year is not more than £10,000. I don't work. We have a daughter who is six years old. I want to be legally documented. I want to work. I would like to support my wife and daughter. I have a degree in Chemistry/industrial chemistry from the country where I come from. I speak and write English very fluently as if it is my first language. I can work and support my family better if I am given the opportunity. I am still young. I could be very hard working if given the opportunity. I have been with my wife for eight years. How do I get a favourable response and leave to remain in the UK considering the fact that the minimum financial requirement for my wife in a year is £18,600?????????

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How about getting my money back ??????