How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi can any one please give me the criminal charges for stalking

This answer was rated:

Hi can any one please give me the criminal charges for stalking harrasment interferance of witness as the police would charge
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi jo i would just like the crimminal charges as they are listed please as the police charge me thankyou

Well, it depends.
You will need to tell me what they say you have done?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im being stalked harassed and intimidated to drop a case against the police so the relevant charges please

Would it be possible to give me the information I asked for?
I need to know what you say they are doing in detail? It might well not amount to harassment.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sitting out side my home every night and morning following me where ever i go i have picture and video evidence i have ptsd and it is causing great distress and alarm offences against public justice

Please can you tell me
1 Who is doing this?
2 What is your relationship with them?
3 What specific action have they taken? Just following you is not likely to be sufficient.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have been done for so called harrasment for someone making a phone call of my phone stop trying to cover up for them

I see you were displeased with my answer so I can't continue.
Opting out.
Hello I see the expert has opted out.
What exactly is the conduct aledged?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My 60 yr old mother was beaten up by police to get to me. they are trying to goad me i to attacking them to force my mother to drop the case they know i have ptsd from serving this corrupt joke of a country

They are harrasing stalking and intimidating me to kick off at them i want the crimminal laws to throw at them instead

Ok. So the Police are harassing you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Have you complained to anyone about it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes have tried made a 101 call got cad reference told 101 not to put to the 2 police stations involved but they did and they closed the case the harrasment has got worse

Ok. You need to seek a judicial review of their actions. This is where a high court Judge examines their decision to see if it is lawful and reasonable. A judge can agree with the decisions or remit them back to the police. The judge can make the police account for their actions.
As this is a matter that can only be tried in the High Court you need to get a solicitor. This is because there are pre action rules to follow about sending a wanting letter protocol letter for judiciial review. You may get legal aid depending on your circumstances.
Or you can also complain to the IPCC who are independent of the police.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Alex the ipcc is not independent it is run by ex coppers for the benefit of bent coppa 4.6 yrs it took my mothers complaint to go through rhe ipcc and they tried to justify beating her up an mp who was an ex coppa was discusted with thw decision

Have you considered a Judicial Review as I have suggested above?
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you