How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I appeal or stop an order for possession because my case

Customer Question

Can I appeal or stop an order for possession because my case has been corrupted all the way through the complainants solicitor manipulated the administration and I couldn't get a solicitor I tried 69 abd still they are refusing me I did nothing wrong my daughter and son in law have stolen my half share in the house and now are kicking me out Nobody will do anything about all the illegal side what can I do pls?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Who owns the property and how long have you lived there?