How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have made a complaint to the county council for taking an

Customer Question

I have made a complaint to the county council for taking an action were all clients including private was removed from me without any meetings with me or no according to their procedure was followed, and no real reason for this such behavior given.
I have made a complaint to the County Council and requesting for answers
Do you think this is wise as I felf so bullied which caused me to be so distressed at the time?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Do you have terms and conditions with the Council?

JACUSTOMER-kk6ujd57- : Yes and I have requested for more information under the freedom of information
Alex Watts : Ok. What does that say about termination please?
JACUSTOMER-kk6ujd57- : Before a contract is withdrawn from a provider in a home thr provider would be given the opportunity to explain any wrong findings and if not certify they have the right to terminate it and would have the right to an appeal. But what it did not clarify is , is a provider is in distress how and what is in place to manage such situation now that I don't have any answers to yet. Thanks
Alex Watts :

But what does the termination clause actually say?