How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Can a baliff still demand and enter my property with a notice

This answer was rated:

Can a baliff still demand and enter my property with a notice of enforcement?
I went bankrupt 3 months before we went to court .
This is CSA backlogs, where i was out of work and had a severe back problem.
Does the official reciever have the power to stop this?
Do i make a arrangement of payment of £100 per week, my debt is £8000.00?
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Bad news I am afraid - the CSA debt is not covered by the Bankruptcy - so yes you will have to make proposals for payment
I am sorry
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i already know the answer you have supplied, so i hadent asked that question

you havent answered the main question i was asking.

Then yes - if there is a Notice of Enforcement then the Bailiff can enter the property
No the Official Receiver has no power to stop this
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you