How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son is self employed gas and plumbing engineer', a company

Customer Question

My son is self employed gas and plumbing engineer', a company was advertising 1 year work up to 30 jobs per week.THe company Cms UK*****Aberdeen AB10 1TL 01224 451 582. Company no.(###) ###-#### ***** son Paul @ wife Emma and mum Marie have called emailed this co, regarding work, or lack off, our problem is we paid £ 2,500 on the 2nd august, to ensure Paul would get the work.can u advice me the next steps, we live in Midlothian, I did think about driving to aderdeen, to escalate our complaint ? Marie mcqueenie eh22 4st mobile 07999 844 868. Thank you. Marie
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
When you paid the £2,500 were you give any terms and conditions or agreement to sign? What exactly was the £2,500 paid for, was it for advertising, listing service etc?
Kind regards