How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71155
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i need an expert solictor,as currys/pcworld/knowhow/have broken

This answer was rated:

i need an expert solictor,as currys/pcworld/knowhow/have broken my hard drive and lost all my data put my laptop back to factory settings and said nothing,and covered up and lied through out i have proof of whats gone on,cab adviced and i have done what they said with letters and started the legal ball rolling also currys/pcworld/knowhow said they can get data back,but they can't and have thrown hard drive in bin which to me is worth millions,i am a strategic better,of betting systems just one system is worth £10,000 i had hundreds of systems with numbers spread sheets,i also gave them alist on that list it said PLEASE BACK UP MY FILES THEY ARE NOT BACKED UP,small claims only payout max £10grand i want a lot more i asked for £500million with £499.7million going to animal charitys and kids in england,i am willing to pay for a solictor,i am retired from work through ill health and i had op on spine,i get no government handouts either,please reply to *****@******.*** any help advice would be most welcome
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Name of a expert solicitor,who will take my case,what to do next as i have sent final letter,do you think it is worth carrying on or just go to small claims,(which i really do not want to do),they have admitted there wrong but not in writing,i was paying monthly for a service,which i am protected for mishaps is what it says on there paperwork,and i don't want someone to just take my money,as i said im retired and do not get any help from government i know i want a consumer expert but do i need more,my laptop went in for a service/health check on there advice it was working perfectly,now i have no income and doing what i do have to do blind from memory,with the double figure intake of tablets my memory is not too clever,

This is a question and answer site.
I can give you general information but we cannot take on your case for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not what i wanted to here but not your fault as i think my case is rock solid sevices cant do this to you,can you say why you or a solictor wont take case on please as it could save me time and money,and your general infomation will be welcome,

I am not saying that nobody will take it on. I am just making the point that it is not what we do here.
I can answer your direct questions though?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh! right ok,can you recommend or point me in the right direction of a decent solictor,who deals with what have told you please,also where do i rate your answers

Where are you roughly in the country?
I presume you are happy to pay privately? This will not be covered by legal aid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i no about what you wrote above and i am willing to pay for a proper brief i live in northampton,i have spoke to a few in this area,but none got back to me,your general info will you pass that on,and where do i rate you,on attracive 10 if thats your photoSmile please dont take offence on that

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i live in england,is this just u.s.a based,sorry cousin,

Northampton is not the best area for solicitors but this is a bog standard contractual dispute that should not cause any civil firms difficulty. There will not be legal aid available but if you can pay privately then that would be acceptable to most.
You can try here
or here
You can also approach the law society here
for a list in your relevant area.
The only thing to be aware of is that you only get compensation for your actual losses in the UK which will not be the sum you are claiming I'm afraid.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you