How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My husband having affair been together 14 years 3 children

Customer Question

My husband having affair been together 14 years 3 children his been staying till he recives compensation I'm struggle to cope with this were do I stand his getting paid 240 thousand pounds in 14 days for a head injury both me and my children have lived with for last 7 years I tryed my best his waited right till the end to tell me is doing a lot of head games I'm really lost at moment just think we've been used so much think his staying these last 14 days till he gets the money he said his gna make it disappear
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for yo
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and who owns the house that you currently live in?