How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son is paying to the CSA £390. per month this is deducted

Customer Question

My son is paying to the CSA £390. per month this is deducted from his pay . He has been informed that from the end of this month this is to be increased to £760. per month.
He has tried in vain to obtain a satisfactory reason for this from the CSA , what can be done to obtain a fair hearing over this matter
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are there arrears involved?
How much does he earn?