How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hello there if iam apply visa for my kids if the dependent

Customer Question

hello there if iam apply visa for my kids if the dependent on my and they over 21 what are the requierment i need
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
There is no minimum amount required but they must be dependant on you financially for their upkeep, rent, food etc and you will need to show evidence that they are financially dependant on you e.g. Bank statements etc.
If your children are not dependent on you, you must not lie otherwise they will be banned from entering the UK up to 10' years and the police may get involved.
Hope this clarifies