How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71351
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I'm already disqualified just being told by the police officer

Customer Question

I'm already disqualified just being told by the police officer but was in a minor accident my name is ***** ***** policey as a second driver but my father is main driver wot can I do to get out of this mess plz help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't want to get my father or my self in future trouble
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Well, I can understand that but obviously you can only do what is humanly possible.
If you are disqualified then you probably will be prosecuted for driving whilst disqualified and having no insurance.
Your father would only be prosecuted for permitting no insurance if there is evidence that he knew you were disqualified or ought to have known. Otherwise there is no case against him as you are on the insurance certificate.
Can I clarify anything for you?