I am in dispute with my local authority and have asked the

I am in dispute with my local authority and have asked the leader of the local council to answer questions relating to the issue. He has spent the last 6 months using political rhetoric to avoid answering the questions and now, 6 months later, when I refused to give up, he has sent me an email saying he refuses to answer my questions.
What are my options now? If I can't ask our democratically elected representatives to intervene on my behalf or at least answer a question, what can I do? I can't afford expensive solicitors?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Have you complained to the Ombudsman yet please?

Not yet, as you have to put in an official complaint to the council first and as they are all covering up for one another I can't see how complaining to the people that caused the problems will help?

Alex Watts :

What you should do is write to the Chief Officer of the Council and put the complaint in writing formallly.

Alex Watts :

They will respond back to you.

Alex Watts :

If you are not happy with that response then you can complain to the Ombudsman. But you need a formal response from the Council first.

Alex Watts :

The Ombudsman is at - they offer a free, independent service and can examine the complaint for free.

Alex Watts :