How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi Respected Sir/Mam.

Customer Question

Hi Respected Sir/Mam. It is for your kind information that I'm Mrs. XXXXXX, currently I have Pakistan Nationality. But, I came in UK in March, 2011 under tier 4 (General) student with my three tier 4 (G) student PBS dependents (One Husband & two kids (Born in Pakistan)). But, my one kid (daughter) born in UK on July, 2013. Currently, my two kids are one son in years-5 (9 yrs old) & daughter reception class (4 yrs old) are school going last 3 & half years. During this period I have got two time extensions in same tier 4 (G) student visa in different courses due to college revoked or suspended time to time from home office rules and regulation, please. Currently, I have sent my same case to home office as tier 4 (G) student visa further period of extension in same level-7 course, one & half month before. So, I'm so worried about my future as well as my whole family, bcz I'm self made lady as well as my whole family. Due to all my circumstances I have spend lots of money in the shape of different colleges fees as well as home office fees. Currently, I want to get UK nationality what is best and save way to get UK nationality as soon as possible due to established human rights in here, bcz my both kids are studies & one kid born in here (UK), please!!! Therefore, I'm requesting to you, please give me best advice for me & my family future, please!!! I'm waiting for your positive response as soon as possible, please!!! Also, reply me on my E-mail, please!!! Best Regards! Mrs. XXXXXX E-mail: *****@******.*** C.C: *****@******.***

NOTE: Reply me, In UK have any 7 years establish life for family kids, if any kid spend/live 7 years living continuously in UK as a Human Rights rule to get UK nationality, please!!!

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Is it correct that you have submitted a tier 4 application for extension to the home office and it has now been 1 and a half months?
Did you submit an application for extension for the same college again?
Has the college's license been revoked or suspended?
Kind regards