How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71030
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

If a disabled person has lines marked out on the road adjacent

This answer was rated:

If a disabled person has lines marked out on the road adjacent to the front elevation of their property should they still have to park between the lines and if constantly not parking between the lines who should this be reported to.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
It is local council responsibility if this is local council maintained land.
However, they will not act upon your report alone. It needs to be seen by an attendant.
If there is regular and repeated parking contravention then you can persuade the council to increase the patrol in that area but usually it requires more than one person to misbehave before that happens.
You can always complain to your councillor.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you