How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

himy sisters family is immigrating to canada on im1 visa

This answer was rated:

my sisters family is immigrating to canada on im1 visa from india.they are travelling via london ,can they visit me for few weeks if they will get family visit visa for uk.

They may apply for a UK family visit visa if you are a British Citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK or the right of abode in the UK. Otherwise they may apply for a general visit visa, see below:

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you