How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 840
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

i twice turned onto a private piece of land to turn around

Customer Question

i twice turned onto a private piece of land to turn around in a no u turn area ,i have received two tickets can i challenge them

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this.


Can you give me a little bit more information please. As a starting point if you have done a u turn or a 3 point turn in a no u turn area and been filmed or observed by the police doing so then you are probably going to need to pay the FPN,

JACUSTOMER-jeuf7rfi- :

on the both occasion i have done a u turn but i exited the public highway and have entered a private piece of land to turn it is on camera but it only shows me entering/turning the council are only supplying snap shoots not full video coverage


You may be able to challenge it but tell me more. Did you turn left or right onto the private land? Where was the sign sited relative to your manouvre? also can you describe the land you turned onto?