How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35044
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hello, My questions is this; would the Family courts deem

This answer was rated:

My questions is this; would the Family courts deem Military accommodation suitable for night stays(i.e family rooms) when I have contact with my one year old daughter? The question is posed as, my daughters mother believes it is not and will only allow night stays if I rent a property. Which poses a logistical dilemma due to the distance between work and the nature of my work. Also contact has been threatened to be withdrawn completely if I don't rent a property.
Kind regards
Louis Harvey-Jones
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
is this a designated family room?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it is a designated family room.

How long have you been separated and what contact ar eyou having?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi we have only been separated for a week, there will be no chance of reconciliation as we as this was our second chance. We are meeting later today to arrange a plan for my contact with my daughter. My daughter has just turned one.

Provided you have a suitable travel cot there is no reason at all why the Court would not deem this suitable for occasional stays (even once a week)
Contact is the right of the child - and the courts will enforce it.
You may find this website helpful
I hope all goes well
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you