How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a problem with a company that provides living wills

This answer was rated:

I have a problem with a company that provides living wills and trust funds. I paid a fee on meeting their representative and was assured the conclusion of the business would be nine weeks or less. It is now over four months and the situation is still not to our satisfaction we asked for a full re-imbursement of our fee because we feel the company as let us down and we don't feel they could serve our family members properly in future dealings that would obviously arise. Basically we have lost confidence in them because of their lack of understanding of what we requested in the first instance and the excuses the have made for the delays and now are putting the onus of the delay on my wife and because of our family predicament
It seems that you have reached a deadlock with this company and if you wish to take the matter further, you may file a court claim against them for the refund of your money.
The easiest way to file a claim is online at and you can claim the court fee together with the money you want reimbursed.
The final decision will lie with the court as to whether the company should refund you the money or not if the company refuses to settle your claim after receiving it.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you