How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My partner , has applied for a loan, but on talking to the

Customer Question

My partner , has applied for a loan, but on talking to the lender, she was asked to pay a fee upfront, she has paid the fee , of 106.00 , and on phoning them to confirm that they have recieved the payment, they confirmed that they had, but then told her she would have to pay another payment regarding our council tax , before they could go ahead with the loan , my partner, told them that she no longer wanted to go ahead with the loan , and wished to cancel it and have her money paid back into her account, she has been told that she cannot cancel the loan agreement ,and she cannot get her money back, is there something that she can do to at least get her money back . Thank you. David knight-harper.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello David my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know how she applied for the loan, was it online?