How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Acryominious divorce filed 2006 and since then not resolved.

Customer Question

Acryominious divorce filed 2006 and since then not resolved. Two children. Paid privately £10k plus bill. Legal aid failing. Refusing to act as not financially viable. Ex refuses to provide proper clear bank statements. Cannot live/get into matrimonial home. Too expensive case for legal. Aid solicitors to take case to court for judge to make decision.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question?
What stage is the divorce action at procedurally in the court?