13262538

hi Claire, I have decided to report my ex for tax evasion.

hi Claire, I have decided to report my ex for tax evasion. please can you guide me as to how to do this (forward me link if possible) once this is done can I hold my ground for contact to remain at the centre until he has been cleared by tax people as I am sure he will get priso as we are talking about tax evasion for around 400-500k. I am sure the tax fraud link would send me confirmation of submission. also roughly what sentence timescale is he looking at.

thanks

The matter can be reported here
https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business
It will not effect the contact in any way I am afraid
There is no way of predicting whether there will be a prison sentence - although it is a possibility
Clate