How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I was given your firm's name by Gabrielle Heaney, barrister

Customer Question

I was given your firm's name by Gabrielle XXXXXX, barrister representing my son Paul XXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX at Bromley Magistrates' Court on Tuesday 4 November 2014. Please inform me which member of your staff is acting in this matter because relevant documents have been sent to me at this address and I wish to forward them to you. My contact details are: mail address, XXXX X, XX XXXXXX XX XXXXX XXXX, XXXXXX XXX XXX, landline phone XXX XXXX XXXX, mobile XXX XXXX XXXX (accepts texts).

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
This is a question and answer site not a firm of solicitors.
What would you like to know about this situation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The name and address of the person to whom I should post documents relevant to my son's case.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
This is a question and answer site.
We do not keep documents relevant to a case.
I can answer a specific question.