I have discovered a tenant has placed a camera in a shared

I have discovered a tenant has placed a camera in a shared bathroom is this legal
With whom is it shared?
Does that person consent?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are 3 females, with the camera being placed by one of them. It appears to be a dispute over movement of items within the bathroom. I believe a note was placed stating the camera was there. I have demanded it be removed and any data captured deleted on threat of breach of the tenancy contract, causing a nuisance to other tenant . However my question is really, is that sufficient at this time or should the matter be reported to the police.

No, it isn't for you to report this.
If they don't consent then they can make a report. It might well amount to voyeurism. However, you cannot say whether it does or it doesn't because you cannot say whether they consented.
I realise the inference is that they did not but that isn't good enough.
If they want to make a report then it is for them to do so.
You have done all that the law requires of you.