How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

In 2008 I gave birth to my daughter and in 2009 I had a breakdown

Customer Question

In 2008 I gave birth to my daughter and in 2009 I had a breakdown which led to me signing custody over to her father all done through court. I was having regular contact up until December 2009 when I ended up in hospital because I didn't make it to contact four times because of being admitted to hospital my ex has used it against me and will not let me see her. Is there anything I can do without it all being dragged through court again? We have tried mediation but he never turned up.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
For clarity - you have not seen the child since 2009?
What is your current situation with regards ***** ***** health?