How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 823
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

My property borders a former council house property. Along

Customer Question

My property borders a former council house property. Along the old council boundary are small solid concrete boundary markers ( 1.5 feet above ground). However the owners of the former council property have put a wood panel fence on my side of the concrete boundary markers so I can no longer see the markers. It makes a difference of 6 inches. Surely the actual boundary runs through the middle of the concrete boundary marker, or on the council side of the concrete markers. The concrete boundary markers never had wire through them.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.
LondonlawyerJ :

Hello I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

When did your buy your property and what did your solicitor tell you about the boundaries at that time?