How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello, I been working for my employer for 4yrs,.I have underlying

Customer Question

Hello, I been working for my employer for 4yrs,.I have underlying health problems which Iv taken sick leave.they want to sack me,.unless I do not have 1 day sick in the next 2yrs.I am Asthmatic,I was also diagnosed with Bronchiectasis last june.I suffer with Oesteoarthritis,in all joints and Trochieanteric bursitis,in both hips one of which Iv had surgery recently,Im also allergic to medication and I get Urticaria.what are my rights?.and can I register myself disabled?.Thankyou Shirley
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is there anything the employer can do to help you, like change your duties or reduce your hours?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are not the solicitor I asked the question to,and Id like a refund before you charge me anymore Im not satisfied with this response and filed for refund