How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi, I am in the process of forming a uk private company to

Customer Question

Hi, I am in the process of forming a uk private company to develop a new computer game and I would like to offer a 10% stake or equity equivalent in the company to the fans to generate some development money. Is there any way to do this easily without forming a PLC? Can we create a simple venture with an agreement with shares in it and charge for the venture shares? Can we have it as a bonus pot or something rather than actual equity and issue a yearly payment based on the 10% stake?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law