How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi , i had a response from a barrister about my question but

Customer Question

Hi , i had a response from a barrister about my question but i lost the connection to my phone. It at all possible would you please be able to get back in Touch.
Many thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I can't see another question against your account?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you for offering to help.

First of all in my First question which i sent i asked it i have a legal right to get a locksmith to change the locks, even if the police Sat that they have the keys to my property? Also wehre Do i stand regarding social Services gaining entert to my property without my knowledge?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
I am sorry but I cannot see another question on your account?