How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We live in an urbanisation whereby the residents all

Customer Question

We live in an urbanisation whereby the residents all contribute to a fund on a monthly basis to cover repairs and services.
There was a dispute with an owner and the Management Company (owners and therefore shareholders)took funds from the account without consultation or authorisation from the other owners/shareholders. This money was subsequently repaid after the court case as the case was won.
What offences,if any,have been committed
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please cancel the question,I was expecting an answer in 24 hours and I would like a refund please