How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been told I have to pay £364 amonth child maintenance

Customer Question

I have been told I have to pay £364 amonth child maintenance even though is a child arrangement order in place stamped by the county court where thecourts are happy with the arrangements that my job allows me to have them 6 days in 14(2 week shift rota) police and with annual holiday it will amount to 50% share but they refuse to take court documents into account and emails from my ex agreeing to half that amount just 2 months ago and asking me to payless next year, and over the last 6 months I have had my kids for 6 days less over 185 days, surely that is so equal other than hour splittig
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is your net monthly income after tax and insurance and how many children do you have?