How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello My Niece got visitor visa before she visit us she got

This answer was rated:

Hello My Niece got visitor visa before she visit us she got married to guy from UK .She want to visit us on visiting visa as her husband is also coming because his holidays are finished. Is there going be any legal complication if she go back to india after holidays and proceed procedure to come here as married women.
No, there is no complication as she intends to visit the UK on the visitor visa and return back to India, apply for a spouse settlement visa on the basis of marriage to a UK national and then return to the UK to settle. The main challenge is getting the visas.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HER spouse is british born and working .is still there is problem to get visa

No, as long as her spouse is earning more than £18600 per year and can accommodate her.
The full requirements are here
All the best, ***** ***** feedback
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you send your answers on my e-mail please

I am unable to do so. Please copy and paste the answers.
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you