How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Can I sue my husbands mistress for there two year affair he's

Customer Question

Can I sue my husbands mistress for there two year affair he's left me and my daughter and lives round the corner he's given me hpv I am very distressed and under the doctor my daughter is studying a level medicine and has had a very tough time .
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that there is no action that can be taken against his mistress.
Your claim is against your husband alone.
I am sorry
Please ask if you need further details