How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71040
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My husband threw a boiling hot cup of tea over me tonight,

This answer was rated:

My husband threw a boiling hot cup of tea over me tonight, who best do I report this to?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
It is ultimately a matter for you whether you report it at all.
You could make an allegation to the police but obviously then you would lose control over the investigation.
The police are the only law enforcement agency though to whom you can make an allegation against him.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you