How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have been mis-sold a product (value £3.25K) by a US company.

This answer was rated:

I have been mis-sold a product (value £3.25K) by a US company. As a UK consumer, do I have way of getting back my money.
Thank you.
Suzanne Rough

How did you buy and pay for the product?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I paid cash using my debit card.

Yes, you are able to make a refund claim against the companyeven though you are in the UK and the company is in the US.

But if the company refuses to refund your money, then you would need to instruct a local US lawyer to assist you in getting your money back from the company.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you