How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I live in a block of flats operated by a housing association.

Customer Question

I live in a block of flats operated by a housing association. For the second time in as many weeks the heating system has broken down. Part of the service charge I pay goes towards the provision of heating and hot water. Although we have been provided with an electric heater we are still waiting to hear how much they are going to contribute towards the running costs and do not appear willing to refund the proportion of the service for heating and hot water.
What is the best course of action?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know what the lease says about breach by them?