How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i am 51 years old living with my parents whom both are 91 years

Customer Question

i am 51 years old living with my parents whom both are 91 years old now.about five years ago my parents put £10000 of there money into an account in my name to look after and maintain the house with. i have four sisters and two brothers whom all agreed with this money going into my name as i was the only one still living with my parents and could get easy access to it if needed ,although they all would have a say on how it be used as much as me . when my parents pass away and there is any left it would be split up equally among us . i myself have now been on esa benifits for the last two and a half years caused by back injury but failed to disclose this money to them as i did not think it mattered to them ,as i did not benifit from it in any way (how stupid am i ) they are now investigating me on crimmal actions and could be cut of esa and prosecuted . any advice would be helpful as i am now feeling scared and helpless if get cut off probably through my own stupidity
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have not got email adress sorry

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
So what would you like to know about this?