How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Suspend this qustion

Customer Question

Do not need a response at the moment

My company relocated me, under the policy I am able to claim for rent and service charges of temporary accommodation. I took a property on a lease with a six month break with the intention of claiming for this expense. Due to uncertainty (poor performance and recruitment freeze which directly effected my department) in the company I decided to stay with the property after the six months. The company are now telling me this doesn't fulfil the definition of temporary and won't honour my claim. There was a previous person to relocate claimed for rent on their residence and there has been no change in policy. The only difference being that they had the expense specified in their offer letter.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please close this question, I have re-asked